Designing an enterprise-wide performance improvement system
SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT STRATEGIES ARE ONLY REALIZED WHEN EVERYONE IN THE ORGANIZATION IS ACCOUNTABLE TO THE NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMER—FROM THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL TO THE FRONT LINE.
We will design an enterprise-wide performance improvement system that sets corporate and individual goals designed to motivate employees to strive for higher levels of productivity and performance. We will link customer action plans with internal operational performance indicators and voice of the customer data to tie customer strategies and improvements to business and financial performance.
- Performance management and measurement
- Operational analytics
- Employee engagement assessment and training
- Coaching development
- Enterprise-wide change management
Here are some examples of what you will receive:
- Performance improvement scorecards at a corporate and individual level that provide a clear picture of required customer experience improvements
- Cross-functional and individual targets developed in collaboration with the leadership team and impacted employees
- A report of internal operational metrics and key performance indicators critical to the customer experience
- A trained and educated workforce, from the Board level to the front line, which understands what customers value most and what employees need to do differently to be more customer-focused and deliver on your brand promise
- Innovative tools and techniques to provide ongoing employee engagement
- Monitoring techniques to help you understand when customer action plans are having a measurable impact on your organization
- A platform to measure, monitor and reward customer experience milestones and goals
- A well-defined road map of how to manage and communicate change.
Read more about Linking Customer Experience Metrics to Compensation →