It Takes Leadership to Drive a Customer-Centric Culture
BUILDING A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE STARTS WITH THE LEADERSHIP TEAM.
We’ll help you diagnose your current organizational culture and its readiness to support the use of customer insight in corporate strategy, employee engagement and process improvement initiatives. We’ll prepare your leadership team for its role in driving a customer-centric culture throughout the organization. Our expertise includes advising you on the methods needed to fully engage your organization to improve employee engagement, increase customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, and grow market share.
- Culture assessment & transformation
- Strategic planning
- Executive engagement & facilitation
- Corporate governance and leadership
- Stakeholder management
- Large-scale project management
Here are some examples of what you will receive:
- Powerful techniques that will ingrain the customer into your organizational culture
- An objective audit of internal practices and policies to assess whether the organization and its leadership team is ready to execute a customer experience management strategy
- A multi-year strategic plan that puts your customers at the forefront of your organization
- A governance model that presents an approach to ensuring there is appropriate executive sponsorship and engagement to support customer experience improvements
- A stakeholder management strategy that pinpoints the areas of opportunity for collaboration and partnership
- A multi-level project management plan to support large-scale business transformation initiatives.
Read more about Creating a Customer-Centric Culture (PDF) →