Media and Resources
CX Resources to View, Read, Listen to and Download
Janet LeBlanc is an award-winning business strategist, keynote speaker, author, and leading authority in the area of customer centricity.
WHY SO EMOTIONAL? The Impact of Emotions on Decision-Making, Judgment and Choice
View keynote speaker Janet LeBlanc’s presentation about the science of emotion, delivered at the Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) Annual Conference in Chicago, Illinois.
The Five Pillars of Customer Centricity: North American Study on Customer Centricity
Download important market research about how today’s customer-centric organizations are connecting with customer perspectives and putting the customer at the centre of everything they do. Download the eBook
Listen to this Inspiring Leaders Podcast about customer centricity, leadership and CX culture with host Terry Lipovski and featuring Janet LeBlanc, President, Janet Leblanc + Associates.
Results-Focused Leadership—the Catalyst for CX Transformation
It is not enough to make a change and move on to the next area of opportunity. A well-designed and structured performance management system is needed that is aligned with the overall organizational strategy. Read the Full Article or Download the PDF
More Customer Experience Management Resources
LEARN MORE ABOUT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) MANAGEMENT FROM THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES ABOUT OR BY JANET LEBLANC, A LEADING EXPERT IN THE INDUSTRY.
- Plan for Emotional Connections
Featured on Sales Reinvented Podcast with host Paul Watts. Highlights include how selling has changed, the key attributes of a modern successful sales professional, the top three DOs and DON’Ts, and more.
Listen to the podcast.
- Creating a Customer-Centric Culture
- Customer Centricity Changes Over Time (PDF)
- Customer Centricity Hits a Speed Bump (PDF)
- The Look of Customer-Centricity (PDF)
- Customer Experience: The Ultimate Innovation
- The Case for Empathy
- On the Road to Customer-Centricity (PDF)
- Linking Customer Experience Metrics to Compensation
- Customer Experience Improvements Build Customer Value (PDF)
- How to Improve the Perception of Value
- Transforming Promises into Action
- Profitability…Delivered (PDF)
- Monetizing Customer Experience (PDF)
- Who Owns the Customer Experience? Read at ContactCenterPipeline.com or Download the PDF
- Best-in-Class Problem Management
- Effective CEM Requires Engaged Leadership
- What Is Your Customer-Centric DNA? (PDF)
- Make Employee Recognition Part of Your CEM Strategy